Established by the Clarke County Development Corporation and the City of Osceola in early 2003, the Eddy Saylor Industrial Business Park provides property for business development touting some of the best amenities found in south central Iowa.
Well-established industrial and retail businesses like Osceola Farm and Home, Iowa Select Farms, Boyt Harness Company, Alliant Energy, Iowa Steel, and others have already established a foothold in this prime location.
- Shovel Ready
- Numerous Properties to Choose From
- Wide variety of Lot Sizes and Layouts
- Industrial Road Access
- Access to Utilities and Infrastructure including Natural Gas
- Quick Access to I-35, Highways 34 and 69 as well as the Amtrak and BNSF Rail Lines
INDUSTRIAL PARK UTILITY ACCESS:
- Water: 12” Main
- Sewer: 10” Main
- Natural Gas: 4” Main (40 MMBTU)
- Fiber Optic Cable
- Electrical Sub Station
Click the image below to open/download a PDF of the map.