In order to achieve proper social distancing and safeguard our at-risk population, the Groceries to Go Program offers free delivery services for those ordering groceries online.
Thanks to a grant we are able to provide this service.
Eligibility for service:
- High-risk population
- Reside in Clarke County
- Screened, healthy volunteers
- Free grocery delivery for essential items
- Order by 1:00pm to receive next day delivery
- Deliveries made on TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS between 10:00am – 2:00pm
- One delivery per household per week
*Orders with excessive products (hoarding) will not be accommodated.
How to request for services:
- Orders for groceries due by 1:00pm on MONDAYS and WEDNESDAYS
- Notify us by email @ [email protected] or by phone @ (641)206-9106 with your essential grocery list
- Give name, phone number, address and high-risk category
- List of essential items needed from local grocery store (*some items may not be deemed necessary)
- Deliveries will be made TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS between 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Clients must be home at time of delivery
- Deliveries are left at the door
*Free delivery is made possible by Fleet Side Ford of Osceola for their donation of a vehicle to deliver these groceries to our community.
*We ask that those who do not fall under the high-risk category not utilize the program. Participation may be discontinued for failure to follow all guidelines.
For more information on these or other Emergency Management services please Contact Byron Jimmerson, Clarke County Emergency Management Coordinator. Clarke County Emergency Management, 100 South Main Street, Osceola, Iowa 50213, www.clarkecountyiowa.org, email: [email protected]
This article was first published on http://clarkecountylife.com.