The Clarke County Development Corporation was established to focus on building business and foster quality of life opportunities for the citizens of Osceola and Clarke County, Iowa.
Clarke County, Iowa Development Corporation
The Clarke County Development Corporation is a 501 (c)(6) non-profit that is committed to providing leadership and support for existing industry retention and expansion, new industrial/commercial development and an entrepreneurial business climate that will serve to benefit the residents of the Clarke County Iowa area.
Clarke County Development depends on the contribution of its members to continue its progress in Clarke County. Membership consists of both individuals and businesses/ industries.
CLARKE COUNTY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
2022 Board of Directors:
- Richard M. Buesch – Owner, Banta Abstract
- Doug Miller – Owner, Friday Insurance Services
- Kevin Emanuel – Owner, SKE & SEE Rentals
- Brian Evans – CEO, Clarke County Hospital
- David Opie – CEO, Clarke Electric Cooperative
- Dr. Jim Kimball – Retired Physician
- Helen Kimes – Owner/Realtor, Saylor Realty
- Amy Lampe – President, First National Bank
- Shawn Wade – Owner/Operator, Sports Wade Inc.
- Sue Wilder, Co – Owner, Wilder’s Truck Service
- Todd Thompson – Self-Employed Entrepreneur
- Dr. David Hoadley – Optometrist, Osceola Vision Center
Officers for 2022:
- President – Sue Wilder- Wilder’s Truck Service
- Vice President – Amy Lampe- First National Bank
- Treasurer – Kevin Emanuel – SKE & SEE Rentals
- Secretary – Doug Miller- Friday Insurance
Executive Director, Bill Trickey
Program Manager, Elizabeth Simpson