Join the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and Public Private Strategies Institute (PPSI) for several educational opportunities being held throughout the U.S. to learn more about programs that will help your business get back on track. This is part of an effort to ensure that American small businesses know about the many resources available to them to help their businesses grow thrive.
The events are being held by region throughout the summer. The initial sessions will kick off with SBA Administrator, Isabella C. Guzman Thursday, June 17, 2021 for the South Central Region (Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas) and continue weekly throughout June and July and into early August.
Participating Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs will:
- Hear about what steps you can take now to learn and take advantage of new and existing programs that are available at the SBA
- Get an update regarding programs and recent policy announcements made by the Biden-Harris Administration
- Have your questions answered by SBA Leadership & small business experts
- Learn how you can become a vaccine leader in your community
- Discover tools and resources you can use to take your business digital
These sessions are open to any small business owner and leader.
The General Information Session specific to Region 7 & 10 (Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska) will be held Thursday, July 15, 2021 – 1:00 PM CST
Businesses interested in participating are encouraged to register early. By clicking the link below, you will be taken directly to the registration page for Regions 7 & 10.
For additional information or registration opportunities for other regions, you can go to the SBA Public Private Strategies Institute Website at: https://www.publicprivatestrategies.com/back-on-track
This article was first published on http://clarkecountylife.com.